The course for adults (from 12 years old). Duration is 10 meetings for 2 hours. All necessary materials are included in the course price.
Course of total immersion into creative process is:
● theory and practice for anyone who wants to know and to be able to;
● the most relevant topics of creativity;
● simple and accessible materials;
● interesting work techniques;
● amazing results;
● inspiration and generating new ideas;
● opportunity to pass on new knowledge and experience to others
● great creative motivation for the future.
* In the presentation of this course, I do not give visual examples, as in other courses, because I want each of you to be completely immersed in the creative process and create something special.
How the course goes:
Meeting 1. My name is…
● Create a work based on what we feel now;
● Choose our own characteristic expressive art style;
● We will try to reproduce it on canvas;
● We will make a graphic design of your own* name
(*it can be any word at your choice);
● I will help you to create a stencil;
● We will connect the stencil and the background;
● You will take home a creative, original work, worthy to decorate your home or become an authentic gift.
Meeting 2. Portrait from Picasso
● We will talk about the creative process of Pablo Picasso;
● We will try to work in his technique of continuous line drawing;
● We will make a few sketches of different objects;
● You will learn that you can draw with both hands at the same time!
● We will make several portraits in Picasso’s style;
● We will choose one work and draw it with watercolour;
● Today you will become the author of an amazing, stylish graphic work.
Meeting 3. White Owl
● We will create a rich creative background for your owl;
● I will teach you how to create effects that will give a highlight to the picture;
● We will practice working with a brush in order to create different textures for future feathers;
● We will create a realistic, but at the same time, art work;
● If you wish, we can add a shining moon that will illuminate the owl;
● Today, you almost became one of the heroes of the Harry Potter books, finding a new friend — a magical white owl!
Meeting 4. What colour are flamingos?
● We will find out what colour the flamingo really is;
● We will get a lot of fun from the search for the necessary shades;
● We will try to make decorative textural colour chart;
● We will play around with the image of a flamingo in a non-standard way;
● We will make the composition on the specified format;
● Today you will become the owner of a new decent decoration for your interior.
Meeting 5. Space inside
● We will learn how to solve complex problems, for example, drawing your own portrait without any special knowledge and devices;
● We will create a preparatory drawing;
● We will play with acrylic and create a space backdrop;
● We will fill ourselves with space and a constellations scatter;
● Today you will create a unique author’s work, worthy of reward.
Meeting 6. Spot
● We will seek inspiration in a simple spot;
● We will do different types of spots;
● We will play with imagination;
● We will try to give meaning to our spots and create real works from them.
Meeting 7. In Jackson Pollock style
● We will talk about the artist;
● We will learn about why he became world famous;
● We will try to repeat his painting technique with simple materials;
● We will prepare paint for work;
● We will create several works in different moods in style.
Meeting 8. All that iron
● We will work with watercolour fill;
● We will remember the subtleties of working with watercolours;
● We will learn how to get 50 shades of gray;
● We will make sketches of metal objects;
● With the help of an interesting mix of techniques, we will get a metal texture.
Meeting 9. Genesis of Crystals
● We will recreate the texture of crystals, shades, overflows and patterns in various technical and technological ways;
● We will sort out the structure of the crystal;
● We will find out what crystals are like;
● We will create a unique family, grow a new crystal unknown to science and give it a name.
Meeting 10. Dry Brush
● I will introduce you to a new, little-known drawing technique;
● We will create an atmospheric work with a sleeping fluffy chanterelle twisted in its burrow;
● Winter blizzard and snowbank, snowflakes and the smell of pine needles is guaranteed.
This is the final work of the course, I recommend to prepare in advance for it an honorable place in the house!
Details and conditions for participation in the course:
The schedule has different options and it is finally formed according to the general requirement of the group.
Monday/Thursday/Friday 10:00-12:00 / 17:00-19:00.
Course of total immersion into
creative process -10 meeting for 2 hours — 1500 NIS.
All materials are included. Prepayment of the course 100%
Bank transfer / application bit / check / cash.